IDCBand has been supplying promotional products to the events and promotions industry worldwide since 1995 and now, 26 years later, we are the leading supplier of wristbands, lanyards and promotional items in South Africa! What gives us the right to say that?
- A proven track record in supplying wristbands and promotional items to most of South Africa’s leading events and event organisers. We are the supplier of choice to the industry leaders
- Customer care is at the heart of our business. We know our clients, what they are about, what pleases them and we deliver on it. A word from our staff: “We come to work to help clients save time, ensure their successful event and help them grow their brand and make their businesses more profitable. We ultimately help people”
- Innovation is an important facet of our company. “Dreamers are mocked as impractical. The truth is they are the most practical, as their innovations lead to progress and a better way of life for all of us” Robin S. Sharma. New access control technology is constantly required and we at IDCBand try to dream the impossible and then make it happen. Our RFID technology, which will soon be available in South Africa, makes it possible to seamlessly track patrons at your event, incorporate cashless vending, allow for pictures to be tagged on social network sites and a whole host of other features
- Our promise to you: your wristbands are and always will be secure and safe with us! We have a strict policy with regards to clients’ designs and event information, you can count on us to never repeat your order for another company and to never show your design to anyone else. Confidentiality agreements can be signed if required
- Our turnaround times for stock products are unbeatable! Next day delivery is possible for branded Tyvek, our stock lanyards and vinyl wristbands
- We are also able to produce bespoke products for our clients to meet their specific requirements/needs
Still not convinced? Here’s a few more facts for you:
WRISTBANDS AND LANYARDS
IDCBand is proactively involved in a continuous improvement programme and uses an independent, external auditing and training company to ensure its factory adheres to the Ethical Trading Initiative.
We care about the environment! IDCBand does not print millions of pages of catalogues but rather has an electronic catalogue downloadable HERE or it can be sent to you on request by our sales team.
We care about our community! IDCBand has sponsored wristbands for many great charities and causes, including POPFEST SA, Red Devil Run (for Cancer), Vees met ‘n Verskil (for under-privileged pensioners) and a Sophie Foundation function (in aid of orphanages) to name but a few.